I’m delighted to tell you that the IIM will be hosting a London event on the 29th June.
IR35: The key issues and the myths
We’ll be addressing:
- HMRC’s changing approach to enquiries;
- Travel & Subsistence relief and PSCs;
- IR35 and the Public Sector;
- Issues for Office holders;
- Understanding your ‘IR35 status’ and the measures that you can take now to protect yourself and give you peace of mind.
The session will be delivered by Paul Mason from Abbey Tax and facilitated by Ad van der Rest, Chairman of the IIM.
We have 40 seats and they will go quickly, so if you want one, please do book one.
This event is announced with about 3 weeks to go as interims rarely book further away (!)
If you have any specific IR35 questions you would like to be considered for discussion and answer at the event, please list them below on this page. Or e-mail: [email protected]