Leading interim service providers
These are the IIM’s “Top 80 Leading Interim Service Providers” listed in four tiers from Platinum, through Gold, Silver and Bronze (20 Providers in each). We also list 20 further ‘honourable mentions falling just outside our top 80. Based on over 37,000 individual votes, we offer this ranking as a credible list of excellence in interim service provision and commend it to professional interim managers and executives to use.
- The provider title links and logo boxes go to the Providers’ websites.
- IIM Affiliates have further information given about them where applicable.
- Many providers offer additional Provider Direct (explanation) information for IIM members.
- Read the IIM’s: “Interim service providers’ survey and guide 2016“
- Read more about how the survey is conducted.
Honorable mentions – the leading provider long list
The following businesses took the first few places just outside the top 80 or are relatively new entries. As many of these are new to the market or climbing up the charts, it is perfectly proper to keep following providers ‘on the radar’.
We are therefore listing the providers in that position as ‘honourable mentions’ in alphabetical order. They will also be automatically re-submitted for voting in next year’s survey.
Survey 2016 long list
To propose a provider inclusion into the 2016 survey’s voting list, please drop a note (from interim managers only) to [email protected] explaining who and why. The 2016 survey will launch at the start of April, close at the start of May and be published at the start of June.
The 2016 voting schedule will include this year’s ‘top 80’, the 20 honourable mentions above, and the following businesses:
- CNA International