Leading interim service providers
These are the IIM’s “Top 80 Leading Interim Service Providers” listed in four tiers from Platinum, through Gold, Silver and Bronze (20 Providers in each). We also list 20 further ‘honourable mentions falling just outside our top 80.
Based on over 46,000 individual votes, we offer this ranking as a credible list of excellence in interim service provision and commend it to professional interim managers and executives to use.
- The provider title links and logo boxes go to the Providers’ websites.
- IIM Affiliates have further information given about them where applicable.
- Many providers offer additional Provider Direct (explanation) information for IIM members.
- Read the IIM’s: “Interim service providers’ survey and guide 2016“
- Read more about how the survey is conducted.
44. Macallam Interim – (Previous rankings: 42/26/35/40)
Manufacturing, FM and Support Services, Professional Services, Industrial, Financial Services, Energy, Retail, Public Sector, Power and Utilities and Private Equity.
50. InterQuest Group – (60/69-new)
ocus on jobs within Digital (Digital by default, Web Ops, Agile, UX & User Research) Technology (IT, Development, support), ERP (SAP, Oracle, Agresso), Telecoms, Information Security (InfoSec), Analytics (BI, IM, DWH), Procurement, Commissioning, Finance, Transformation & Change.
51. 1st Executive – (Previously: 57/66-new)
Procurement and Supply Chain interim executives across sectors including Financial Services, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Construction and FM, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing and Engineering Public Sector and Technology.
53. Axon Resourcing – (Previously: 48/46/56)
Finance, IT, Programme and Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Turnaround / Service Redesign and Director level posts in other disciplines.